Tuesday, August 26, 2008

On my shitlist:

AT&T Callvantage - For taking my main business number, and making it completely inaccessible to anyone outside of the AT&T Network. Anyone calling from any company other than AT&T, gets a message "the number you have dialed in unallocated.", with no other reference.

Citimortgage - For forcing me to maintain an escrow account, at no interest, for the purpose of paying my property taxes, then they do not pay them. Penalties to me - to follow.

State Farm Insurance - For the Insurance policy on my property, who sends me nothing and calls me one week after my policy is cancelled - to see "how are you doing?"

Citibank - Who as a mortgage customer, offered me a credit card with a "generous credit line". I accepted. The account came with a $1,000 limit. I canceled the account, and thanked them for the ice scraper.

Microsoft Windows - My laptop recently bombed out. System restore did not work; Recovery console did not work; repair using the CD did not work... USING LINUX - to access the drive back up my data... That worked. Ubuntu permanently on my USB drive.

UPDATE:

FACEBOOK - for constantly asking me to install the quicktime plugin...every - single - time - the - page - changes - or - I - click - on - something.

No comments: